01.Behind the great wealth, are hidden evil.
巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。
02.Let your friends underestimate the advantages of the enemy overestimate your weaknesses.
让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。
03.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。
04.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他
05.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
迈克对文森特说:永远不要让任何人知道你心里在想什么!
06.I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don’t apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don’t apologize — that’s my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn’t enough time,Michael. It wasn’t enough time.
我从来没有想过要带给你这些。我工作了一辈子,来养家糊口,我没有道过歉,我不愿意当个傻瓜,可我总是在大人物所牵的绳子上跳舞。我不会道歉的,这就是我的本色,不过我也想到过那一点,我想那时候是你的天下,你就是牵绳子的那个人。科利翁尼参议员,科利翁尼州长。好了,时间不多了,迈克尔。时间不多了!(这是电影中,迈克接位后在花园里他的父亲老教父维多的话,这也是整个电影里我觉得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真实内心的话。其中“大人物”指美国的一些政客,维多清楚的知道他们帮助自己是为了利用他获得政治利益,同时维多也利用他们为自己的“生意”做庇护。显然维多是不会甘愿做木偶的,这也成了后来电影和《教父归来》一书的线索——迈克努力的让所有生意合法,却越陷越深。“既然无论是政治人物,还是黑手party教父都免不了被人利用,为什么还要这两者间费力的转化?”这个问题迈克的回答是:“这个世界,每一个人都免不了被利用!” )
07.Only don’t tell me you’re innocent. It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry.
这个世界本身就没有所谓的清白而言,你能坦言,你从来就没说过慌,这是自欺欺人。
08.I work for his family and refused to become a big shot hands of the puppet.
我为自己的家族工作,拒绝成为大人物手下的傀儡。
09.I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.
(最经典的)我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由/条件。
10.A person is only one destiny.
一个人只有一个命运。
11.I`m going back to newyork tomorrow,thing about price .
《教父Ⅰ》里面迈克在拉斯维加斯对墨格林说:我明天将要回纽约 这件事(指明天回纽约的这件事)是有它的价值的。
12.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 我当然有。 很好!不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个真正的男人!
13.Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.
伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。
本文由《五魁首文章网》www.wuKuiShou.com 负责整理首发